Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Artfully Sent

Artfully Sent

I know, I know, we are still waiting for the release of the much awaited Cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart "Artfully Sent".The wait will be over soon., it should be out at the beginningof September.  EEEK so excited.  Are you?


there are tons of different cards to make. it is a card makers dream.

How would you like to get the cartridge 1/2 price?? You can do it if you host a gathering..online, and sell 250.00 in merchandise and you can get $40.00 in free merchandise and you can get a 50% off item!!!  Let me know and we can set a party up for you easy peasy.  
take a shop around here
Happy craftin
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment