Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, January 20, 2017

Snow Much Fun Slushy

Good morning crafty friends..
Today I want to share a winter card I put together using a KaDoodle Bug Design file, Snow Much Fun Slushy.

this is such a fun, cute file.  It can be used for a winter birthday card,  or Christmas, or just  to say Hello card or for a fun winter Scrap page!!
I decided to make the card below...

Products used,
CTMH card stock
SU card stock
winter pattern papers from my stash
white gel pen
zig pen 
Xyron sticker maker for the tiny snow pieces
 and Snow Much Fun Slushy file from KBD

  I hope you like todays' card. come back again for more
KaDoodle Bug fun
Happy Crafting, Cathy

1 comment: