Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Winnie The Pooh with Helmar adhesives



Hello crafty friends..Hope you all are ready for a little Winnie the Pooh decor.  Today I put together a picture frame that I am going to give to my sone to hang up at his apartment.  His little boy...my grandson Eli , LOVES Winnie the Pooh, he will sit quietly and watch a whole episode..so here is what I put together....

First I used my Cricut Explore and cut out the svg image of Winnie and Tigger and inked the edges and then assembled the pieces using Helmar Premium Craft Glue




After all the pieces are assembled and inked, I took the  Helmar Craft Hobby PVA Glue and glued the background papers to the chipboard photo frame backing...




The printed background papers I placed at the top and bottom frame section.  I then used a photo safe glue by Helmar, and glued on the picture of Eli I had... (he is such a cutie,,,)


I then decided to add a little ric rac ribbon to frame the picture of Eli and so grabbed my go to Fabric adhesive...Helmar Fabric Glue..
It dries quickly, clearly and strong..




And now tahdah... the finished product..I hope my son likes...


Here is a list of products used:
Helmar Fabric Glue
Helmar Premium Craft Glue
Helmar Craft and Hobby PVA Glue
Helmar Professional Acid Free Glue
Tim Holtz Distress inks:
Honey and Barn red
frame from Walmart
flowers from Prima
CTMH black gems
ricrac from stash

thanks for stopping by, have a crafty day


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! The picture is so sweet!! I love Pooh!! What a gorgeous project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete