Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

Are you ready for some Football???

Hey crafty friends, Have you seen this weeks Freebie at KaDoodle Bug Designs??  It is Cutie KaToodles Football Bear.


With the Super Bowl coming right up, I decided to snag this cutie and create a card with him.


So with the help of my Close to My Heart card stock and Designer papers  I commenced to making one and here ya go...
hope you like and you will head to Ka Doodle Bug Designs and grab yours!!!

Till next time ..keep crafting
Cathy




5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Cathy!! He's so cute!! I love the design!! Perfect for Super Bowl season!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot find better way of adding the team colors to your home or dorm than collecting your very own NFL football helmet sticker. The decals are removable and made from quality tear resistance vinyl. So when you change your mind who you want to support, or your move house or dorm room, no worries, just take the wall graphics with you and there are no stains or holes left behind. Watch Super Bowl 54 Live

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really want to know the latest news in the world of football, visit Football Club News. norwich city football club

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lower barrier to entry as far as cost and equipment go, don't require full length and striped football fields to participate, and is easier to hold larger tournament competitions and leagues to inspire local interest. carrow road history

    ReplyDelete