Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, January 2, 2017

Valentine Patch Bears

Happy 2017 to all my friends in Bloggy land!!  I know I have been on Hiatus for a bit.  Between the holidays and my husband going in and out of the hospital a few times I have been unable to go to the crafty corner of my room lately.
I finally took a day off and relaxed and crafted..Hubby is in good hands in hospital and I needed to destress.  Soooo, I decided to start some Valentine cards, February will be here before you know it.
I have been wanting to pull out the KaDoodle Bug Designs file...Valentine Patch Bears..


I created a card using the Chocolate bar cutie..


the inside of the card,,,


Supplies used..
KaDoodle Bug Designs..SVG file Valentine Patch Bears
Close to My Heart Card stock
Ctmh, Black Ink
CTMH stamp set
Tim Holtz distress ink
white gel pen
CTMH ribbon
Ctmh purple gems

I hope You like today/s Project and hope you will leave some bloggy love. thanks for peeking in..
Cathy
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com




3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Cathy!! The bear is so sweet!! What a fun card!! It makes me smile!! Happy New Year my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, super cute! that bear is adorable!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete