Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Halloween cards... 4th posting!!

There........ I finally posted some cards again.  I took some pictures of the cards and mini albums today.  As I was doing it, I decided, I was not putting enough bling and embellishments.  So I think I am going to go through my boxes of cards and do some redos.  I just have difficulty with the whole uploading, downloading..linking to and back from and so on and so on.lol  Oh well, I suppose it takes time.  So here is card post #4.
Recipe:
8 1/2 x 11 scored in half white card stock
orange card stock 8 1/4 x 5 1/4
8 x 5" Seasonal Cloud 9 paper
Boo..from Martha Stewart  Seasonal cake art cartridge..@2 1/2" and shadowed w/colored cardstock
pumpkins cut @ 2x3" from MS cake cartridge
cat cut at 1 1/2"  MS cake cart.
goblin cut @3" from Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge
Ribbon from Joann's craft store, $1 bin
Faux stitching around the purple  card stock
Assorted buttons from my button jar

 There you have it!
 More to come!!
Cathy


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I love it! I love the font for Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and spooky!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, i am surprised I havent seen it before!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Cathy! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete