Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Magical Keys!!

Santa's Magical Keys
 
Hi everyone, how we doing today, the 6th of November, voting day.  Did you vote??  I did. I was on the road today, most of the day, but when I got back in town, I made sure my husband and I voted.  I will not disclose how I voted, but I will say I hope the one who will do the best for the the country wins.
 
Now on to my project  for today.  I saw this idea on Pinterest, but I designed my own and created my own poem for the back.  I made some tags with which there are magical keys for those children who have NO chimneys for Santa to slide down, or homes that the parents lock the doors at night.  The children just leave the key out side the door and only Santa can use them to get in:)
 
 
For the tags, I cut them out with the Art Philosophy cartridge, and also used Winter Frolic cartridge too.


 
 
Other supplies used were:
Recollection paper
Echo park paper
Alphabets stamp set from Michaels
Tim Holtz keys
assorted ribbons
Bo Bunny gems
Burlap
fabritac
atg gun
liquid Glass
lace with tear drop pearls
Flat back pearls from MB Treasurista
3 Girl Jam ribbon
Knitted glove from local craft store
Stampin Up Merry Christmas stamp

I hope I inspired you to create your own!!!!


                                                               Happy Crafting!!
                                                Cathy :)



4 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea!! The tags are fabulous!! Each one is unique and creative!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully awesome tags!!! I can't wait to get my package from ctmh. Excellent job cathy!!

    ReplyDelete