Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Happy Birthday "21"

Good eveing friends, Did you all have a great day?  I did, I babysat my grand children today,  Kaylani, Bella, Sean and Eli.  Had a great day with them, but at the end of the day...I am pooped.  Tonight I am not going to be crafting, I have the day off tomorrow, so I will be taking out my crafty things and going to cut a bunch of files for projects coming up.

A few nights ago, I made a couple special order cards, and thought I would share them with you this evening.  The customer wanted the cards done in purple.  So I pawed through my loose sheets of papers and pulled out my  Martha Sterwart punches, ribbons. flowers , bling, lace and cuts from my Cricut. and these are the 2 cards I came up with..oh and the cartridge was CTMH Art Philosophy.



I just wanted to mention the big daisey flower I made from the daisey flower on the Artiste cartridge.  I hope you like the cards.  My customer was pleased.  Leave a comment. I would love to hear what you think.
Happy Crafting ...Cathy

P.S.   ...CTMH is coming out with a Brand NEW cartridge and you will be able to  uy it August 1st!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards!! They are both stunning!! I love the colors and embossing!! The details you added are perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both soo pretty Cathy! LOVE that second card.... and I never get tired of using my MS punches.. they always add so much class to cards like in your first card design.... LOVELY!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete