Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

HIMCR #207 - Super Scraps Saturday (July 11th)


Good morning all, are you ready for another challenge?  this week we are using images from My Besties and they are all adorable. I hope you will join in on thechallenge, cause if you win you will get all the images that the design team used this week.  Fun Fun Fun!



This weeks sponsor is  My Besties




The giveaway is all 5 My Besties images used by HIMCR DT!

This week I colred my little lady in with Crayola colred pencils and I used one of my favorite color combos...purple and green....

I decorated the card with an assortment of flowers I have in my stash..and some bling I got at Hobby Lobby.   I used some purple lacey seam binding and SU ribbon  as an accent and Voila ...my card is done.  
I hope you like it and thanks for peeking in.
Hope you will stop by and check out the other DT projects.
make sure to link up your project here

Till next time...Keep crafting
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Cathy, she's so gorgeous!! You colored her beautifully!! I love the details you added!! What an amazing card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! She is so Beautiful!!! I love the color palette.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Cathy! She is simply beautiful!!! LOVE the way you color! Wonderful card design! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete