Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2015

HIMCR challenge 213~ Any Holiday

Happy Saturday crafters and welcome to
 Hiding in My Craft Room's Challenge # 213  Any Holiday


This Challenge' Sponsor is.....



The giveaway is 3 digital images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps winner's choice!

Now on to ,my project for this challenge.. I chose for this challenge this pretty Dahlia flower.  I used my Crayola colored pencils for this challenge.

the other supplies used were my Cricut to cut the leaves, Close to My Heart papers inks, stamp set, glitter adhesive strip and gold gems.

I hope you like me card, I also hope you will stop and check out the other Design team members; projects.  Now get your craft on and join in this fun challenge.
You have until next Friday:)

Happy Crafting
Cathy



5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Cathy!! I love the pretty flower!! So beautiful my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Cathy. Love how you coloured in your flower. Hope you have a great weekend!
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower and love the paper.... great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a BEAUTIFUL Card Cathy!!! LOVELY as Always!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete