Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, August 8, 2015

HIMCR Super Scraps Saturday challenge 211

Super Scraps Saturday!!
Happy Saturday everyone, today is Super Scraps Saturday Challenge # 211 at Hiding In MY Craft Room .

This weeks Sponsor is Hiding In MY Craft Room

There will be 2 winners!!
The prize is a Robot Party Cricut cartridge or A Space Party Cricut cartridge ( Winners Choice)
 For this weeks challenge, I had a wedding card to make for a customer. and she wanted Purple in it..so I grabbed my scrap box..which just keeps getting bigger and bigger...and found some purple papers.

I even had some scrap ribbon  (Really Reasonable Ribbon) ..just enough to make the double bow!!!  I used an embossong folder and some greenery from a bouguet of fake flowers I had..  
I hope you like it ..the customer did.  I hope I inspired you to join the challenge.. Heado over to HIMCR to link your project and check out the other Design Team girls posts.  Have a great weekend!!

Cathy


2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the embossing and the hearts!! It's elegant and fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete