Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2015

It is all in the bag!!



Good morning Close To My Heart fans, October is recruiting month at CTMH and what a great time too, all new recruits will get this beautiful bag FREE with their consultant kit. High quality paper crafting product and getting a great discount on your product and earn money onall your sales, as well as attainable quarterly minimums, your own FREE website, and awesome training tools..Great company to work for, Been with them 3 years myself!! Join my team, let me show you how. Message me for details.

http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment