Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I made the Treasure Box Design team!!

Happy Tuesday morning everyone, been a while since I posted. Been super busy.  Lots of things have happened, I became a designer for Chalk Couture!!!  This is a super awesome new product!! The company has only been launched to the public a few short month, but is selling like hotcakes.  It is such a fun, easy, new crafting opportunity to make money and make friends.  But also I became a new designer on the Treasure Box Designs  design team!!  So excite to be doing both!!  Today on Facebook I posted my first project as a design team member by making a Valentines card..I used the file Valentine Skunk.. which you can find here

I think he is super cute and the sentiment at the top was a little play on words.lol Hope you enjoyed todays card...and will share a little bloggy love!!
Have a great day..Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment