Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Step right up,, opportunity awaits



Right now, crafty ladies I am doing a drive..looking for new recruits as Fun Stampers Journey coaches...for as little as $49. you can be started on a fun rewarding adventure. You get everything in the starter kits to get you started off as a hobbyist where you get discounts on all your purchases..or you can start your journey in a fun rewarding and gratifying business..your choice. Lowest minimums in the industry..$150.00 QUARTERLY!! EASILY ATTAINABLE, 20 % off all your purchases EVEN SALE ITEMS!! plus you get 20% of the purchases your customers make!! They have superior quality products ,most of their stamp sets have coordinating die set.They have a hybrid dye/pigment ink.. Simple or mixed media. Fabulous company, great people to work and share with, and lots of inspiration and support. Sound good?? what are you waiting for...let me help you get started. you will absolutely love it!! and if this is not for you....PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS   





thanks ,Cathy Derouche

No comments:

Post a Comment