Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, May 28, 2018

Leaves to petals


Good morning friends, hope today finds you all well rested and in good health.  I also want to take this moment to thank all the Veterans out there that gave their lives and sacrificed their time to make is free and able to enjoy our freedoms.  Happy Memorial Day.


Recently I sat down to create a card and while sitting there, I noticed on another card I made the beautifu leaves and thought how pretty they would be as a flower and so I gave it a whirl.



For the leaf petals I used the Fun Stampers Journey  Blooming Details Die set, and Butter Cream Card Stock and for the word Love, I used the FSJ Die set..Snap Shot Frames and the Pineapple Smoothie Card stock.

I added some Pearls from Fun Stamper Journey, and the sentiment was stamped using Oatmeal Cookie ink and from the Stamp set..Every day Script.

I cut out 5 of the smaller and bigger leaf images with my FSJ Platinum die cutting machine and then glued them in a circle with FSJ Journey Glaze..awesome glue for a good strong hold.  

Thanks for peeking in..I ahope In inspired you to give this a try:)

Cathy
funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche
  

No comments:

Post a Comment