Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

one more day!!!!

That is right Crafters... one more day til it is Sale a Bration time.  It is also one more day til I join Stampin UP as a demonstrator!    I am so excited...is it the third yet. hahaha.  I want a sneak peek of what is in store in the Sale a Bration mini...
 What is Sale a Bration you ask???
Well Sale a Bration is an awesome mini from Stampin Up that gives you FREEBIES when you purchase $50.00 of product.. from January 3rd to March 31st.
I will be sharing the link to my website just as soon as I have it.. count down!!!  
Happy crafting Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment