Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

Good morning and  Happy New Year to all my fellow crafters out there in Blog land.  I hope you all had a good time celebrating, or sitting at home celebrating like I did.  Actually, I did not stay up long enough to see the new year come in, but I knew it would come anyways, so I went to bed early.lol

Today I wanted to stop in and share a card with you from the past, It is a card I made using a KaDoodle Bug designs file..Cutie KaToodles~Pizza my Heart.   Today is my turn to share on KBD Facebook   and this is the card I chose to share..

 This is a side step ladder card.   I love making multi-fold cards, I think they are fun for the recipient.

I hope the new year is good to all of you,  I will be becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator and am anxious to see where this new journey takes me :)

Happy Crafting
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment