Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2020

host a party??

who would like to Host a virtual Stampin' Up! party this month??? I do all the work...no need to get snacks or clean up in preparation of a gathering of ladies...everything is done online you invite your friends..I share the link and code for them to order on your party and if your party is $250.00 or more you get an EXTRA $25.00 in rewards!!! a No Brainer!!




If you are a paper crafter and are anything like me.. you have a huge wish list!!! Would you like to be able to save on all your purchases? Grab a starter kit before the end of June! For $99, you get to choose $125 in products PLUS a free bundle of your choice! With FREE shipping and other extras, the value of your kit exceeds $225. There is no further obligation beyond the purchase of the kit! Come on and join my team
http://craftwithcath.stampinup.net

Happy Crafting   Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment