Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Jar of Flowers

Hello crafters, hope today finds you happy and crafty.  I have been totally enjoying the new Annual Stampin' Up! 2020/2021.  there are so many beautiful stamps and dies and Designer Series papers.. If you do not have a catalog and would love to see one...place an order of $35.00 or more and I will send one right out..!!

Today I am sharing some cards that I was inspired by fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator form Australia, Alisa Tilsner..her cards were beautiful, I just had to give it a go.  the jar is a punch from the Jar of flowers Bundle #154064..I inked the stamp with Whisper White Pigment ink and let it dry and then punched it out with the Punch from the Bundle..it gives it the chalked look of the painted canning jars you see all over lately.

The flowers were colored with assorted ink colors using the stmp pad, a block and a waterbrush..all of which can be purchased on my website~
http://craftwithcath.stampinup.net



Products used were:
cards stock: Petal Pink, Seaside Spray, Shimmery white, Basic Black. Calypso Coral
Inks: Staz On Black, Versamark, Seaside Spray, Petal Pink, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce , Highland Heather, Whisper white, Berry Burst Mint macaron, and Roccoco Rose.
DSP: In Good Taste
embellishments: Holiday Rhinestones, Champagne rhinestones, pearl basics
Ribbon: Forever Greenery trim bundle, and Flowers Forever combo
Stamp set: Beautiful Friendship,Lovely you
Bundles:Jar of Flowers
tools: Acrylic blocks, paper trimmer, waterbrushes

Have you seen Stampin' Up's new in Colors???

Guess what is coming soon!!??


If you are a paper crafter and are anything like me.. you have a huge wish list!!! Would you like to be able to save on all your purchases? Grab a starter kit before the end of June! For $99, you get to choose $125 in products PLUS a free bundle of your choice! With FREE shipping and other extras, the value of your kit exceeds $225. There is no further obligation beyond the purchase of the kit! Come on and join my team.

http://craftwithcath.stampinup.net

happy Crafting
Cathy Derouche



No comments:

Post a Comment