Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Whimsy gnome stamp cards

 Hello crafters, it has been a while since I posted.  Let's just say. life and covid got in the way.  but I am here today because I wanted to share a couple of cards I created using the Whimsy stamp Gnome Think Spring.  

What I love about this stamp is that you can make spring or winter cards with it.  And I am sure you could do Fall.  I will have to try that next.

Card #1 I used some Stampin Up!products such as dies to cut out the trees and for the card stock and sentiment.  I also used a cloud stencil from My Favorite Things, and for the inks, I used Stampin Up dye inks and Stampin' Blends alcohol markers to color the gnome.   The only other company I used was FSJ Glaze to give the butterfly his glossy shine.


 I love how it turned out....  Tune in tomorrow for card #2 where I will share how I made a winter card.
Have a safe labor day weekend
Happy Crafting..
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment