Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, September 5, 2022

Another Whimsy card

 Happy Monday crafters.  Today I am here to share another card made using a Whimsy stamp set..Gnomes Think Spring.  Yesterday I shared a card to show the versatility of the stamp set.  Summer, Spring, Fall, or Winter, you can use this set

I used the same dies from a Stampin' Up tree dies.  I also used Stampin' Up  Balmy Blue inks, card stock and Stampin Blends alcohol markers.  To make the clouds, I used a Stampin Up blender brush, ink and a cloud stencil from My Favorite Things.

The hills were made with a curvy die that came in the Stampin' Up Tree die set and to give it shimmer I ran a line of Art Glitter Glue and then sprinkled SU fine glitter over the glue and let it dry.



I really love making cards with gnome stamps..and the joy of coloring makes it even better.
I hope you enjoyed my post and will leave some crafty love.
Happy Crafting
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment