Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Happy National Scrapbooking day

 Hello crafters, long time no see.  I have been MIA for quite some time, but here I am..I am back.  Today I am popping in to share a scrap page I made.  I do not do a lot of scrap pages, because my true love is cards..  But here ya go.. It has lots of die cuts and a few punches, and I used inks on some of the pieces,  The finished page is 12 by 12 inches.  I created it for my grand son Julian..  hope you like.




Thanks for looking,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment