Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Halloween card!!I Center step



It is amazing how quickly scraps can accumulate. So today, after I made some cards, I went through my scraps and made use of them. The center step card is totally scraps. I used paper doll Dress up for the cuts, as well as Wrap It Up too. The Trick or Treat stamp is from the Dollar bin at Michael's. I put pop dots behind the pumpkins. Thanks for letting me share my project with you today:)
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. I haven't made cards of this type...love love the images you used and the design is spot on...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have YET to try a step card! I must do it! Thank you for the inspiration to try it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete