Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

POISON and a Chin??



A few days ago I sat down and put together another Halloween card with with my Cloud 9 Design papers, on a 8 1/2 by 11 1/2 card stock scored in half. I pulled out the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake cartridge for the Poison sign, the Mickey Mouse and friends, for the Leaves, and Paper Doll Dress up. for our little ghost friend. I added some googily eyes and some rhinestones for a little bling as well as some layered flowers from George's basic shapes cartridge. Then I put a golden yellow ribbon from Wal mart on. Hope you like it. I have been busy babysitting my grandson a lot lately, so haven't been able to craft much, but I hope to this weekend. so I am posting my card and a picture of one of my babies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment