Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Halloween cards I put together


Here is an easel card I made recently, The finished card size is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
I used the Martha Stewart Seasonal cake cart. for the cuts and the paper is from my paper stash, some DCWV and some colorbok and Cloud9Design. I put a purple rosette and added some stickles on it and the stamp...Happy haunting was from the $1 bin at Michaels or Joann's. Of course I added rhinestones and buttons from my jar:) Hope you enjoy, more to follow;)

No comments:

Post a Comment