Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

A pair of packaged puppies project posted...say that ten times fast:)


Here is a pair of cards I made today using my Create a Critter cartridge,(my go to cartridge). The card size is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4. The puppies were cut at 2 1/2 and the gift box is 1 1/2 x 2 3/4.
The bone is 1 1/2 high and I used a stamp that says Happy Holidays that I got at Michaels' from a set. I used Crushed Olive Distress Ink from Tim Holtz on one and Barn door on the other one.. The papers was from Cloud9Design and papers I got from Walmart. The gold ribbon I got from a discount bin at Wal Mart. ( gotta get discounts when we can!!) I used a white gel pen on ears and noses and chalks on the puppy cheeks:)
Hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment