Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Halloween wreath

 A couple of days ago I was scrolling down my list of blogs I follow and a Halloween wreath made from paper rosettes caught my eye.  Go to www.pinkcricut.com if you want to see her tutorial and make one too, it was fun and easy.  So now that I gave the nice lady credit, here is mine.. I used Cloud9 designs paper I got on clearanc. and some DCWV paper and I used my Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and some assorted buttons and my trusty glue gun.  The skeleton and the mummy were cut at 4 1/2 and the web was at 5 " the spider at 3" and the frog at 2".  I hope you like it!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your wreathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my place. I need all the encouragement I can get! I'm a first timer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and it seems I like to add extra e's or something hahahahahha I can't spell late at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is so amazing! I absolutely love it! What a great project...I may have to give this a try!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete