Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scrapbook Friday at MCCR

Welcome to my design team post for My Cricut Craft Room Scrapbook Friday project.  This weeks post is a scrapbook page focusing on Fall. What I decided to do was use a picture I just got of my beautiful 2 year old grand daughter Isabella Maye who recently went to Pumpkin Land here in Maine. This is a place that is known for having a lot of fun things to do and see, for people of all ages.  A lot of people look forwar to it opening in the fall.  There is a big corn field Maze, rides, a bunny farm, a barn with cows and pigs, goats and ponies for rides.  Games and rides and lots of fun things to do.


 
She is like me and LOVES animals as you can see.lol.   She kisses them all!
 
I used my Art Philosphy cartridge to make the mat under the picture, a well as the leaves down the side, the fonts and the hearts and tag.
 
 
For the tag, I created a pocket for it to go in and added some paper lace that a Scrappin friend gave to me.  On the tag and the font below I added a pumpkin I cut from the Happy Hauntings cartridge.


After I put the page together, I went around the page and added some hilites with a white and black gel pen, and added pearls from Bo Bunny. I put pop dots under the hearts just to add a little dimension.  Papers used were from Close to My Heart, and some papers I purchased from Erica, and can not remember who the company was. Of course I used my Cricut Expression 2 and my fiskar paper trimmer, and atg gun and zig pen.  That is my project for today, so to see more projects be sure to go to http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
 
Have a great day and happy crafting....Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Cathy,
    This layout is so cute! I love the highlights with the white pens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute page I love the tag. TFS

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout!! I love the embellishments you used!! The picture is soooo sweet!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete