Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A few circles.. a Lot of fun!!

 Good evening friends, I had a few fmore cards to share with you from my card making class thei past weekend.  I cut a few different size circles and inked them with CTMH ink, Desert Sand (Z2118) to start on my road to creating snowmen.  I kind of wanted to give them some personality, So I did not stack the circles perfectly on  top  of each other. I off centered them, and I liked how it looked.  I used Stampin ups large oval punch and made the hat and scarf.  the nose (carrot) I just hand cut abd inked with Tim Holtz barn red Distrees ink.  I used the snowflake stamp from the CTMH  Frosted Workshop on the GO kit (G1063).
I also used the stamp set Flakey Friends, and ink, Twilight(Z2160).  I used the micron pen and white gel pen for the eyes. added some buttons and bling.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Below is a card I threw together with some suts I did on the CTMH Artiste cartridge (Z1790) and scrap papers I had.

Well, been a long day for me, going to sign off early, Hope you likerd todays projects, please stop back again,  Cathy
Please stop by my website and take a look around

Cathy 

1 comment:

  1. All three are awesome!! I love the snowman!! You did a great job with all of them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete