Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

CTMH club


Description I would love to start a Close to My Heart monthly club.. I would need 10 people to join who would be willing to purchase at least $15.00 from CTMH each month, and would get a turn at being the hostess and collecting the free product rewards. You would commit to joining for 10 months that way everyone gets a chance to be a hostess. Sound like fun?? Cold winter months are coming, why not stock up on card and scrapbook supplies. would like to start it soon, let me know what you think. It will be a monthly gathering in my home..(if you are not local, you can enter your order on line or i can do it for you) We will do a make and take for a chance to see new product in action. Would like to start this month if I get enough people, if not we will start in November. feel free to invite friends.. the sooner we get 10 people,the sooner we can get started. or we can set up 2 clubs. If you would like to join... message me on my FB wall here.



If you do not want to join..no worries place and order ANYTIME  Here

thanks for stopping by~~ cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment