Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mainely Hearts Club

Mainely Hearts Club??
What is that you say????
Well let me tell you...
Mainely Hearts is the name of my Close To My Heart Team.. mainly because I am from Maine.lol.  And the club is what I am here to ask you tonight to JOIN.  The cold months are coming, and if you are like me, that means you are indoors more and need to dig out something to do to pass the time away to Spring has Sprung, and what better way to do it is pick up some fresh crafting supplies and start creating Holiday cards, gift bags, tags and so much more for the whole year through. If you are interested, let me know here or head to my FB page and let me know there  Sooooooo, that said,

I would love to start a Close to My Heart monthly club.. I
 
would need 10 people to join who would be willing to

 purchase at least $15.00 from CTMH each month, and would

 get a turn at being the hostess and collecting the  $25 in 

 Free product rewards. You would commit to joining for 10
 months

 that way everyone gets a chance to be a hostess. Sound like

 fun?? Cold winter months are coming, why not stock up on

 card and scrapbook supplies. would like to start it soon, let

 me know what you think. It will be a monthly gathering, and

 when it is your turn you can solicite for outside orders to increase your chance for more free product.  $15.00 is an easy affordable way to get started if you are not familiar or do not own any CTMH:)!!!
)
(The $15.00 spent is before tax and shipping.)  







Http?//cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Cathy













.

No comments:

Post a Comment