Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

CTMH Christmas fun!!!

Good evening again!!
I wanted to share with you some fun projects I shared with friends this weekend.  Having the Artiste Cartridge (z1790) sure made Class fun.  we made cards, gift card holders tags and so much more... the Santa card has many cuts from the Artiste cartridge..






On the cards below..I used CTMH..Badge buttons (Discontinued) and stamped the star from the stamp set "Glory to God" (D1483) on it as well as the cardstock,  I also used New england Ivy (Z2135) and Holiday Red  exclusive inks.




for the card below I used the Artiste cartridge, paper from the Frosted paper pack (X7175c) and stamp set (B1412) Perfect fit Holiday, and inks Ruby (Z2170) which I love, and (Z2160) Twilight.


and last but not least we made tags using the stamp set Flakey freinds (C1506) and inks Holiday Red and (z2105)




And I wanted to share with you that CTMH has sent me a preview of the first time ever  Holiday Gift Guide...filled with adorable stamps and products for the Christmas holiday as well as some goodies that are not Christmas related.  It will be going live for you the custome on OCTOBER 15, and I will be sure to share it with you:)  But for now, I hope you enjoyed my post,  have a good evening!!! Cathy
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com


3 comments: