Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thanks

Hello everyone..it is Wednesday and we are 1/2 way throught the week!!  Today I am not babysitting, so I put together a few Thank you cards.  The first one is using Close To My Heart paper..Jubilee.  I also used an embossing folder, can not find the name of it..Twilight and Creme Brulee inks and  the Paradise assortment bakers twine from CTMH.  I had some glitter stones from one of the WOTG Christmas collection.  I also used CTMH stamp sets from the Art Philosophy  collection and the Words of Comfort collection...all of which can be ordered here



Next..


this card was made using the Chocolate ink from CTMH..Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH, and papers from BO Bunny collection..Primrose. as well as the stamp set from the Art Philosophy collection.

Just a reminder..

In celebration of National Scrapbooking Month, during the

 month of May,   Spend $50.00you can qualify for the Free to
 Be Me paper

 collection for just $5!

Also the Stamp of the month is

 You've Got A Friend in Me..






It can be yours too for $5.00 with a qualifying purchase of $50.00 or more!!
And this month I am really trying to set a new..never reached goal on my sales. and would love for you to help me out.. every little order counts!!!  head to my shop and take a look around.

http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com
Happy crafting
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment