Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Shaker card

Shaker card

Happy Mothers' day and also Happy Sunday..Hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a great cookout and ate plenty, so to help digest, I relaxed and made a few cards Sunday evening.  I decided to try my hand at a Shaker card..so I looked around the internet and Pinterest to see how others did it and gave it a go.  Sooooo without further ado....


I have been using up scrap papers, lately and these are the ones I chose. not sure the company. I used Close to my Heart Colonial white ink and heat set it so I could put the card together right off, as well as the Gypsy purple CTMH ink and stamp sets.
hope you like it..have a great night..

Happy Crafting~~ Cathy

to purchse these and other CTMH products..head here
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com


1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The shaker looks amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete