Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, May 2, 2014

happy Friday


Happy Friday all!!!
What a ling week, been busier than a beehive.  Been getting ready for a craft fair..been sharing the love of Close To My Heart.  Just love their papers and all the embellishment they carry.. Everything coordinates so well.  

I wanted to share with you the promotion agin for the Free To Be Me paper pack..$11.95 value but is yours for $5.00 with a purchase of $50.00 or more,


The Stamp of The Month
You've Got a Friend
also can be your for $5.00 ~ a $17.95 value, with a $50.00 purchase.


Annnnnd you can also get this petite perk Stamp set from me FREE
when you purchase $50.00 or more this month from ME.  My way of saying thank you and Happy Scrapbooking Month!!

http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Happy shopping and have a great weekend
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment