Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #54

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #54
Good Morning everyone, I hope today finds you doing wel and ready to try another challenge.  This is a fun, and could be a real easy one...open to interpretation .  Here is how I interpreted it..simply


This week I have been working real hard at using up my scraps..if you are a paper crafter..you know how they can build up quickly.haha
so not sure if these are old CTMH papers, or who they belong to, but were pretty and scrap so I used them. 
the stmp used was from the CTMH stamp set
Paper Doll D1547
and the ink is CTMH 
Outdoor Demin Z2140
the little bling butterflies..unknown sorry and CS is scraps as well

Ok that is my share for today..now it is your turn..the link for you to join in on the AHSC fun is here

Have a great day!!!

 Cathy

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! The papers are gorgeous!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers, and love being able to use up scraps. Great card.

    ReplyDelete