Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NEW !! Close To My Heart Consultants kits Available now!

Join My team now and get the new Close To My Heart Consultant kits!!
Close To My Heart now has 2 different kits for you to choose from- one for Scrap bookers and the other is for Card makers!!  Love love love the new kits and all the new products coming in the new 2014-2015.  Over 250 NEW product!  I can not wait to beable to sell it to you.
 Kit #1
Scrapbookers

Kit #2
Card makers


I hope that you will consider joining my team, there is not a better time the present...  Head over to my website..click on the "What we Do" tab and then "Be a Consultant" and you are on your way!!!
You will enjoy a great discount on all your product, plus you earn 22$ on your sales and other fun insentives, you get to try product and preview before your customers , you can join as a hobbyist, or turn it into a part or full time business.  If you are finding you are not really into...no problem, you can drop with no further commitment and the Kit is yous, but if you decide to stay...You will LOVE it and have lots of fun, trust me.


Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment