Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

stepbloc card tutorial and cards


Happy Fourth of July!!!!


Today I want to share with you a video tutorial I made today sharing with you steps to make a Step Block card, which I came across on dawn Griffiths' youtube.  I thought it was just the cutest card shape and I was playing around with my Close To My papers.
so enjoy the video below, (a short one) and leave me a comment. then check out the cards below and leave some love :)




Cathy
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com


       

No comments:

Post a Comment