Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

New Idea Book !!!!

It 's coming!!! Almost here!!! Are you as excited as I am?

Close To My Heart
2014-2015
Idea Book

250 NEW Products
One of them is the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge, exclusive through CTMH.  It is a MUST have for the card maker!!


Close To My heart has high quality products and great selection. an d now they have "2"
New Consultant kits. one for car makers and the other is for scrapbookers! this is a GREAT time to join my team, your kit will include  New products, and remember you get a discount of your orders and you get commission on all your sales plus so much more for benefits..Ask me how..I would love to have you on my team, for $99.00 you can get started today!




Thanks for stopping by!
happy Crating
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment