Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, July 21, 2014

Pssst...Hey you...


Yes you..LOL, now that I have your attention, I wanted to let you know, August 1st, Close To My Heart  is launching a NEW.Idea book and Catalog AAAANNND, a new Cricut Cartridge,

"Artfully Sent"
Soo exciting, I can not wait to get it. I am recruiting right now, it is the perfect time ot JOIN.  You can get a discount on all your crafting supplies as well as get a commision on all you buy and sell.  Plus, if you join now, you will receive your choice of starter kits, one of a cardmaker or one for a scrapbooker.



 they are both fabulous and you could do both with either.  There is going to be 250 new products, I have seen them and trust me you will love them as I do.  
Or if you would like to get your hands on the new products and the Artfully Sent, You can place an order for them strarting August first on my website.
Would you like to get the Artfully sent 50% off??? All you have to do is host an onllline gathering. no cooking or cleaning and getting ready for people to come to your house, I do all the work, set the gathering on line and you just have your friends go shopping on the website and place their orders on your special link.  Get a gathering total of $250 or more and get $40.00 in free product and a 50% off item!!..
email me
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
or go to my website and get started

July Stamp of the Month

$5.00 with purchase of $50.00 or more :)

thanks Cathy

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete