Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

The Clock is Ticking!!

 
Close to My Hearts' new catalog/ Idea book
2014-2015, will be going live in a couple weeks...August 1st, and that means the current catalog is going to have Lots of retiring items . so shop while the shopping is good, before what you want is gone.  Also there are some items that will have a slight increase.  Everything is in life is going up it can not be helped, but CTMH has great quality products and that won't change.
 
Here is the link to my website...
 
 
 
 
Please feel Free to shop
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment