Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2015

HIMCR #219 - Monochromatic!

HIMCR #219 - Monochromatic! 
You choose the color!!


this weeks sponsor is Gracielle Designs



the link to her Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GraciellieDesign
The giveaway is ????  TBD.

Welcome back to another challenge for Hiding in My Craft Room.  Today I made my first ever Monochromatic card..or should I say cards.  I had such fun making the first one I had to do 2 more.lol


I used some Close to My Heart and SU stamps and Close to My Heart Inks. and Bo Bunny bling and assorted card stock.  the butterfly image is frm Gracielle Designe, she has some adorable images..check them out.  I would love for you to leave some bloggy love and give our challenge a try!  Head over to the HIMCR blog and check out the other Design team member projects , thanks for stopping in. Have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting
 Cathy

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful!! I love the colors and the beautiful butterflies!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete