Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Thankful for You

Good morning and Happy Wednesday.
Today I was up early, headed out to pick up my grandsons to babysit them today, and when I got back, I got them situated with breakfast and once they finished, and went to play, I thought, hmm it is quiet and the other family members were still in bed, so I thought I would play a little my self.

Us crafters have to grab those few moments when we get them and run with them for crafting.lol
 It was a little cool and misty out this morning, so I thought I would make a fall card.

To create this card, I used the following Fun Stampers Journey products
Cocoa Card stock
Haystack Card stock
whip cream card stock
Tangerine fusion ink
cocoa ink
Oatmeal cookie ink
Journey twine natural
Rainbow drops
Winter build a scene die set
Mini bow die set
Journey glaze
Journey glue
Platinum die cutting machine

Creating early is a great way to start the day.

Reminder;  this month special (atleast one them.lol) is the Prepped to play. an awesome 20% off select mixed media product!!!


And we do not want to forget to mention the August Bloom box..soooo cute!!! A card kit box that comes right to your mail box, add your inks and adhesives and get to creating, all the embellishments, ribbon , die cuts and card bases are sent to you so you can create right out of the box!


and we also have a SUPER sale on FSJ shoulder bag and rolling tote while supplies last and some of you are going to be LUCKY winners. some bags are going to have goodies in them..will it be you???


This is an exciting time at Fun Stampers Journey..and I would love for you to join the journey with me.
Great discount,even on sale items. Real easy to attain quarterly minimums..lowest in the industry
Great Fun Stampers Journey community..just like family.  
lots and lots of shared inspiration
easy promotion.
earn trips
join as a hobby, or grow a business..your choice
no contracts... ready to join???
oh and did I mention. 20% commission as well so% off your purchases even sale items!!!

So now you ready to join??  follow the link below...

No comments:

Post a Comment