Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Gnome for the Holiday

Good morning everyone!! Have you received a copy of the Holiday Mini From Fun Stampers Journey??  If not, You really really have to.  So many adorable stamps and dies and embellishments!!

Gnome for the Holidays stamp set




Not only that FSJ has a fun special going on all month long..Prepped to Play~ sale on Mixed media supplies including Pan Pastels and paints and so much more


Please take a moment and grab your catalogs on my website and browse my shop!

funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

Have a great day!!!
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment