Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, August 6, 2018

Now hiring!!

Job opening available!! I am hiring immediately!! New Coaches are wanted!! Join my team?? Two starter kit options available!! one Stating at $49.00 and the second one is $149.00.... Commissions, discounts, great quality product to work with, great supportive company, just like family!!!

Fun monthly Bloom Boxes.. card kits ready to play with, comes straight to your door.


New Holiday catalog with lots of new FUN Halloween and Christmas stamps dies and more..Plus the new Big catalog was just released. so no better time to start!!


Specials to excite you... this month is "Prepped to Play"  which is 20% of Mixed media..Pan pastels, stencils, acrylic paints and more.



SO I hope all this good stuff excites you!!  Contact me or head to the link below and start this awesome Journey with me!!
www.funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

Have a great day
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment