Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

New holiday mini is here!!

Good morning crafty friends, today is the day we  have all been waiting for, the new Fun Stampers Journey holiday mini is here!!!  I created a couple cards to share with you today hilighting a couple of the awesome products.


Gnome for the Holidays Stamp set~ss-0588
Holiday Sparkles~ Ac-0383


Merry Everything stamp set~ss-0585
Branch and Cone Die set~ DI-0470
Cozy Prints paper pad~ PP-0059
Diy hoops~ac-0378

So hurry on over to my website and check it out, it is never too early to start the Holiday cards.
funstampersjourne.com/CDerouche
While you are there check out the specials going on with the "Prepped to Play " specials


Fun crafty goodness overload!!!
Happy Crafting,
Cathy




1 comment:

  1. How do I go about purchasing the gnome stamp. I found a stamp I am totally in love with. connieelya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete