Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2nd post for today!

Tackled another card today, sorry, but I had to do another 10 Things Stamp card. I just love it, and of course I made another  Teddy Tear bear with my pattern from the Beary Scrap.  This time I threw a pair of glasses on her I will call her Theodora:, she has a pink nose. he he he.

Supplies used: Core'dinations card stock
Bo Bunny gems
Xyron create a sticker
pop dots
CTMH 10 Things stamp set
CTMH ink Smokey Plum
2" circle scallup punch
sticky numbers from my stash
Martha Stewart Seasonal cake cart.
Fabritac
white and black gel pens
papers from Best Creation/ A Walk In The garden
Fiskars Trimmer

thanks for stoppin in today, Come again!

Happy crafting~~ Cathy

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Cathy!! I love the glasses on the bear!! So sweet!! I wanted to let you know you won my blog candy giveaway!! If you can send me an email at indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com I will get the Spellbinders die and paper pack in the mail to you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, This is such a fun card! I love the pocket and that you can write ten special things on the pretty tags. What a very special and personal idea! Now, lets talk about that adorable TEDDY BEAR! How cute is she? I love the pink nose and the glasses! My little grandson has been wearing glasses since before his first birthday, so I'm really partial to any cards or images with glasses.
    I hope that you have a great evening!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy! Oh my goodness, that little bear is too cute. I love the glass, very cute card!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today for the "Well OWL Be" blog hop. I'm so glad you liked my project :D

    ReplyDelete