Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Gus Gus

Hello my craftin blogger friends!! Today I had a whole day of card making!! It was awesome.  I got a jump start on my Christmas cards, and got a few birthday cards and a sympathy card done, so more posts to fo;;w.  The first one to show you is From the Cricut Happily Ever After cartridge.  I love Gus Gus, he is so plump and cute:))  the recipe for the card is:

1) Happily Ever After
2) White gel pen
3) asst'd buttons
4) atg gun
5) Darice gems
6) pop dots
7) Core'dinations cardstock
8) K&Co cardstock
9) paper scraps
10) CTMH ink(smoothie)
11) stamp, Michaels
thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting!!  cathy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that reminds me of when I was little, Great great card!!!I love the look of stiching around the card and the buttons are just perfect!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Gus Gus is so cute!!
    momof3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! love those little mice! I know how tricky those Disney cuts are to put together!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete