Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

You Rock!! / I won!!

Hello everyone, hope you all had a real nice weekend, we are a little soggy here in Maine, I would really like to see some sun.....ugh. Actually staying in doors has advantages, a little more craft time. lol.  I put together a little Father's day card for dads that are groovy and love music.  I used sentiment stamp from My Creative Time ..Your My Best Buddy  set.  I also used DCWV scrap papers I had and the guitar cut from  Cricut Alphabet and the cut up top for the father's day sentiment from art Philosophy cartridge.  Rhinestones are Darice and of course the cream colored TeddyTear Bear I made with supplies from the Beary Scrap.  Hope you like him:)

 I also have some good news to share...I entered a scrapbook layout I made into a contest held by CreateForLess.  I made one  of my in laws,with Close To My Heart papers Sonoma collection.  They were awarding 3 prizes, 1st place with most facebbook votes, receives $150.00 shopping spree at CreateForLess, 2nd place $100.00 and 3rd place gets $50,00 shopping spree.   I WON SECOND PLACE!!   I was so excited, can not wait to go shopping,  Above is what I submitted:)  I am walking on air right now. Thank you to all and anyone who voted for me.

Thanks for peeking in and happy crafting.
~~HEADS UP!!!~~

Stampaganza Time!
June 2012 Constant Campaign
Purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, or E) at full retail price and receive a third stamp set of your choice FREE (of equal or lesser value)—a savings of up to $29.95! So what are you waiting for??? contact me or visit my online website 24/7 at http://cathyplus5.mctmh.com/. Now would be a great time to host a gathering, sales can add up fast and before you know it you will have FREE merchandise!!!

                                                                           ~~Cathy~~  

No comments:

Post a Comment