Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

A little birdie told me.......

Hello my crafty friends.  Today I wanted to post a card I made with my Close to My Heart supplies.  I bought the Colonial white Die cut cards and envelopes and the stamp set. Life is Tweet, recent;y and decided to dig them out and make a card with them.   I used the papers from the Florentine collection,   I cut the mat with :Brown bag and then layered the Florentine paper..then I took a chip board tag and inked it with Tim Holtz walnut stain, cut a piece of colonial white and a piece of Florentine , inked them and the adhered them to the tag, and took the little flowers in the Life is Tweet set and stamped with the Autumn terracotta from CTMH. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment, " a little birdie told me"  in Olive ink.




I then added a butterfly that I got from MB Treasurista and tied some twine through the hole in the tag with Twine from Close to My Heart.    For the flap on the end, I used the same papers and stamp set to add flowers along the edge, and colored the flowers in with coordinating marker.


On the inside of the card I mated with Kraft card stock and Florentine papers amd stamped the image with Cocoa ink and a stamp from Life is Tweet.  I added a few small rhinestones from CTMH and there you have it!!  It's your Anniversary!!  I hope you like today;s project and you will want to come back again....have a crafty day............  Cathy

If you would like to order any of the products used in this project, here is my website     http://cathyplus5.myctmh.com

remember too if you order $50.00 you can get the stamp of the month for $5.00 and there is a promotion right now to get a double set of stamps with the purchase of $35.00 for only $5.00, so that would be 3 stamp sets for $10.00 with the purchase of $50.00!!!!!! what are you waiting for, get to shopping:))

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love how you did the inside as well. Loving that little birdie.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out!

    Fellow Damask Diva! Have a fabulous and inspired day!

    ~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Super cute inside too.

    ReplyDelete